PROGRAMS OF STUDY
A 60-hour theory and didactic certified home health aide training course offered in an online interactive format which makes it a very flexible and convenient way of learning. There is also supervised practical training and mandatory 16 hours of clinical skills in our on-site skills lab. The final step of the training program is the administration of a 1-hour proctored exam which is scheduled with the program coordinator on specified test dates for each session offered. Your instructor will do a weekly check-in with each student to give guidance, support and answer any questions the students may have, along with ensuring that the student is completing the courses according to the schedule.
After taking this course and meeting all of the certified home health aide requirements, a caregiver is then eligible to apply for a certification as a homemaker home health aide with the New Jersey Board of Nursing. Our staff will guide each student through the application process.
• 1-hour Zoom Orientation
• 60 hours of remote learning
• 16 hours In-Person Clinical Training & Exam
CHHA HYBRID TRAINING PROGRAM $399
NJ CNA TO CHHA BRIDGE PROGRAM $199
NURSING STUDENT TO CHHA PROGRAM $199
*Must hold an active NJ CNA License
This program is the CNA to CHHA Bridge in which the online course consists of 10 hours of modules on the required Home Care curriculum set up according to the New Jersey Board of Nursing. There is a 2 hour in-person education session required. After completion of the online modules, administration of the 1-hour proctored exam and skills training is required of all students. You must have an active New Jersey CNA license to participate in this course.
• 1-hour Zoom Orientation
•10 hours of remote learning
• 2-hour In-Person Clinical Training & Exam
*Must be an active nursing student with passing grade in Fundamentals of Nursing 101
• Send an official transcript from your institution to our office reflecting completion of Fundamentals of Nursing 101
• Complete an in-person skills/competency test
CHHA REINSTATEMENTS $199
If your license has expired within the last 5 years:
• Complete an in-person skills/competency test ($199)
If your license has expired 5+ years ago:
• The full 76-hour CHHA Hybrid Training Program must be completed again for credit ($399)
CHHA ENDORSEMENTS $99
*Must hold an active CHHA License in another qualifying U.S. State
• Send a copy of your active out-of-state license to our office
• Submit an updated resume to our office indicating that you've worked as a CHHA in another state for at least six months within the last five years.
CHHA LICENSE RENEWALS $29
*Must hold an active NJ CHHA License
• Send a copy of your CHHA renewal notice from the New Jersey Board of Nursing to our office
*Must hold an expired NJ CHHA License